Thursday, May 17, 2018

Surreal Tutorial Review

      
Surreal Tutorial Review
 The Photoshop surreal landscape I decided on creating was written by MelodyNieves  and posted here in this tutorial on How to Create an Enchanted Rose Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop. This tutorials intended audience was intermediate Adobe photoshop users. In order to be able to follow this tutorial you have to have an adequate amount of photoshop knowledge. there was a wonderful amount of pictures so you could be able to know if what you are doing is correct but there was not enough exact directions. Some parts where step by step instructions and others I just had to know to use a certain brush or turn down the brush's opacity or it would come out wrong. I did learn some tricks through this tutorial and I liked it because you could modify it to what you liked and what looked best to you. For example the placement of the rose petals, the colors, lighting, shadowing, and other things you could modify it to what you thought looked best and it would still look good no matter what. Overall this tutorial was good I really enjoyed creating my Rose, it wasn't difficult and I would do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment