Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for the Future

Vison Board

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen.
I have chosen these images because they all have a greater meaning. Although a couple of these images have a greater impact than others. I chose an image of a pediatrician because I want to go to college and become one. Another image that has a big impact on my life is the simile faces, no matter if I get everything in this vision board I want to be happy always above all things.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of the whole vision board and how your car is just leaning back. Everything in your vision board is in the right t place including your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you have used. The one picture I love is the quote because I can relate to it. I notice that the quote editing is a little messy, but still one of the best I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! The pictures shows a clear picture of your future. I hope you make it and become a pediatrician!

    ReplyDelete